Why Should You Build an ENERGY STAR® home? Let’s see...
- Do you want to separate yourself from the competition?
- Do you want improved customer satisfaction?
- Do you want to improve the bottom line?
- Do you want technical support?
- Do you want marketing support?
- Do you want flexibility in how you achieve the higher standard?
If you answered “Yes
!” then you should be building ENERGY STAR homes
- By participating in the ENERGY STAR program, you can distinguish yourself as a leader in efficient construction and environmental stewardship, providing valuable recognition and market advantage. The ENERGY STAR brand has achieved over 60% market penetration and is becoming the consumers’ preferred housing choice.
Improved Customer Satisfaction
- ENERGY STAR homes provide added value to your homebuyers through lower utility costs, quieter and more comfortable homes, improved indoor air quality, advanced technology, higher resale value, and environmental protection.
- Built-in energy -saving features can increase revenue on every ENERGY STAR qualified home. In addition, the savings on energy may allow buyers to afford upgrades, further increasing your income.
- Better-built, energy efficient homes can reduce callbacks and consumer complaints. We provide an independent evaluation of the energy efficient features.
- We are nationally certified and recognized as energy efficiency experts and can provide you with the ability to make intelligent choices on energy efficient materials, techniques and systems.
- We can provide you with customized marketing support tools, sales training and consumer brochures.
- We perform software analysis in order to let you make the most cost effective choices while building an ENERGY STAR qualified home.